Lutheran Community Services Northwest
Virtual FIESTA en la Viña
Saturday | May 30, 2020 | 6PM (PDT) Online
About the Event:
Raise a glass with us virtually for this year’s FIESTA en la Viña!
Join us on Saturday, May 30, at 6PM (PDT) for an online FIESTA—enjoy a 30- to 45-minute livestream program and participate in a wine-inspired online auction to support the work of LCSNW’s Immigration Counseling & Advocacy Program.
While we can’t gather in person for our annual fundraiser, critical funds are needed now more than ever to bring healing, help and hope to immigrant families.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Garrick-Steenson at email@example.com or 503-936-2922.
How do I participate in the virtual event?
Click on the Livestream button above before the event goes live on Saturday, May 30, 2020. We recommend tuning in with 2 devices (computer/tablet/cell phone) or opening 2 tabs in your internet browser. This will allow you to simultaneously watch the livestream program and donate during the event.
What will the program be like during FIESTA?
This program will be a celebration of our community and an opportunity to support LCSNW’s Immigration Counseling & Advocacy Program (ICAP). We’ll share stories of our impact, and we’ll also have some great online auction packages for you to bid on and a special appeal you can donate to—all from the comfort of your couch!
The auction will open 3 days before the event, May 27, so participants can start placing their bids before the livestream event. The online auction will close Monday, June 1, at 12PM (PDT).
How can I purchase an auction item or donate to LCSNW?
To donate or participate in the online auction, which opens on May 27 at 12PM (PDT), you’ll need to register as a bidder so you can give before, during and after the event.
Here are the steps to get registered to bid:
1) Go to https://FIESTA2020.ggo.bid
2) Click the “Start Bidding” button in upper right-hand corner of screen.
3) Click the green “Create Account” button.
4) Enter your email address.
5) Wait for verification email (check your junk folder if you don’t receive it).
6) Follow verification link and complete form. You will be required to provide your mobile number.
7) Verify payment method, billing address, email and mobile number are correct. Click on grey boxes to update information.
8) Click on the “Start Bidding!” link to donate to Lutheran Community Services Northwest.
CLICK HERE for a tutorial on how to register to bid.